Vision Australia Seeing Eye Dogs – Lucky Club Service Agreement (QUARTERLY MEMBERS)
Vision Australia Seeing Eye Dogs (#056145).
This Agreement is for your ongoing Lucky Club subscription. It outlines your rights, our commitment to you, your responsibilities and where you should go for assistance.
Terms of your subscription
- You must be 18 years or over.
- To activate your Lucky Club subscription you must provide your payment information, email address and contact details.
- By providing those details, you authorise Vision Australia Seeing Eye Dogs to automatically debit your nominated account after the launch of each Lucky Puppy Lottery until further notice. The debit amount will be for the volume of ticket(s) you nominated, as updated according to this Agreement.
- Details of upcoming Lucky Puppy launch dates, Lucky Club debit dates and prize draw dates can be found online at Luckypuppylottery.org.au.
- Your nominated volume of ticket(s) will be repeated in every lottery you have selected, until it is updated according to this Agreement.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account to meet each payment on the due date.
- Once your payment is received you will be entered into the draw(s) and your ticket(s) will be emailed to your nominated email address. Tickets will only be sent by email.
- If your payment is unsuccessful or dishonoured by your financial institution, we will endeavour to let you know.
- We may retry debits for Lucky Club tickets at various times after the first unsuccessful payment.
- The terms and conditions of the Lucky Puppy Lottery apply and are subject to change.
- Ticket numbers are randomly selected. Ticket numbers cannot be pre-selected.
- If payment is due on a non-banking day, it will be debited from your account on or around the next business day.
Changes to your subscription made by you
- You must notify the Lucky Puppy Lottery team of any changes to your payment details, email and contact details by contacting the Lucky Puppy Lottery team on 1300 31 06 11 or [email protected].
- You can adjust your volume of tickets, by changing the number or total dollar amount for the Lucky Puppy Lottery at any time by contacting Lucky Puppy Lottery team on 1300 31 06 11 or online at
- Requests for changes to your Lucky Club subscription must be received at least five working days prior to the next scheduled payment.
Changes to your subscription made by Vision Australia Seeing Eye Dogs
- We might need to change this agreement for compliance or other reasons. We will give you at least 14 days’ notice in writing when changes are proposed to this agreement.
- If you continue your subscription, then we take it that you accept the changes. Please contact us if you wish to cancel your subscription.
- We will endeavour to purchase your preferred volume of tickets. However, ticket price might change. We will give you at least 14 written days’ notice of any changes to:
- the ticket pricing. Vision Australia Seeing Eye Dogs will continue to debit funds from your account and provide the closest number tickets up to your agreed transaction amount. You will have the option to change the number of tickets you purchase or cancel your Lucky Club subscription at any time; and
- the Lucky Club payment date. Vision Australia Seeing Eye Dogs will continue to debit funds from your account for the agreed transaction amount at the new payment dates.
- You can cancel your Lucky Club subscription at any time by contacting the Lucky Puppy Lottery team on 1300 31 06 11 or [email protected].
- If you request a refund on the purchase of Lucky Club tickets, your request must be received at least five days before the draw and be approved by Vision Australia Seeing Eye Dogs at least one day before the prize draw to be processed. Refunds will not be approved after the prize draw close date and time.
- To request a refund, you can contact the Lucky Puppy Lottery team on 1300 31 06 11 or [email protected].
- All personal information held by Vision Australia Seeing Eye Dogs will be kept confidential except that information provided to our financial institution to initiate payment from your nominated card or account.
- Your account details for payment processing will be stored in a PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant vault and only tokenized details will be stored in our in-house CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- If you have any enquires, we encourage you to take the matter up directly with us by contacting the Lucky Puppy Lottery team on 1300 31 06 11 or [email protected].